Aluminium bi-fold doors for trade customers across the UK
Aluminium bi-fold doors are a slim, durable, and versatile alternative to standard patio doors. In recent years, bi-fold doors have become extremely popular in the UK market.
Aluminium bi-fold features
- Attractive slimline profiles for reduced sightlines
- Typical sightline: 133mm. Frame depth: 70mm
- 3-day lead time and express delivery on coloured bi-fold doors
- Profiles available in either squared or round edge options
- Fabricated using mitred corners
- Lock mechanism available with domestic style ‘lift-up’ handle and an adjustable one-piece keep
- Low threshold option
- Fully weather sealed
- Single or dual colour marine quality polyester powder coat finish as standard
- Thermal performance: 1.8 W/m2K
- Fully compliant with Building Regulations Document L 2010 requirements
- Max o/a height: 2500mm Max o/a width: 1000mm Max weight: 100kg
At the TWR Group we use only the best aluminium profile systems. We fabricate the ever-popular aluminium bi-fold door, using the market leading Smarts profile.
Smart Systems manufacture leading aluminium profiles that feature a polyamide thermal break. This increases the frame’s energy efficiency and fully complies with building regulations requirements. Smart aluminium systems are compatible with the latest locking mechanisms to provide the best in home security with every installation.
The TWR Group offer aluminium bi-folds from the Smart Visofold series. The Visofold 1000 is one of the UK’s most popular bi-fold door systems. It is ideal for use in domestic applications and can easily be incorporated into any conservatory installation.
Three ways we can supply you bi-folding doors
Delivered to you manufactured
Our unglazed bi-fold doors are delivered to you assembled, with the glass separate if a glazed option is chosen.
Delivered to you in kit form
For projects where there is limited access to the property, we can supply kit form bifold doors. These are pre-assembled, taken apart, then delivered to you – with the sashes still put together but separate from the outer frame – ready to be easily put back to together on-site.
Delivered to you in flat pack
If you are on a tight deadline, we can supply flat pack bifold doors on a five-day lead time. Doors cannot be assembled on site (see option 2) but can easily be assembled in your workshop ready for installation. Our flat pack bi-fold supply service is ideal for PVCu businesses who buy in aluminium rather than manufacture.