PVCu Suppliers for trade customers across the UK
PVCu is one the most popular material for windows and doors in the UK. It is low maintenance, energy efficient and provides a stylishly modern aesthetic. It can be used for both new build and replacement window installations.
- Rehau Calibre and Total 70 systems are both thermally efficient, with Total 70 achieving a U-value of 0.8 with triple glazed argon units
- Both Calibre and Total 70 profiles are multi-chambered for excellent thermal performance
- Strong and durable systems with Total 70 boasting a larger reinforcement chamber
- Both window and door systems meet BS7950 & PAS 23/24 security standards
- Chamfered and Sculptured systems available
- Optional sash horns and clip-on georgian bars to add a traditional look
- Rehau Calibre frames are 100% recyclable and 100% lead free, making them environmentally friendly
- 4-44mm glazing thickness options
The TWR Group fabricate a range of PVCu windows. These include the Rehau Calibre and Total 70. We offer a range of styles including tilt and turn, vertical sliders, and standard casement windows. We always strive to meet any size and design specifications our customers require.
The TWR Group is one of the UK’s leading Rehau fabricators. Using Rehau’s quality PVCu systems, we can supply energy efficient frames to all our trade customers.
The Rehau Calibre and Total70 systems provide excellent thermal and acoustic insulation levels. Rehau produce high quality systems which don’t need costly thermal inserts to achieve a high energy rating. You can increase your company’s profits with quality Rehau products from The TWR Group.
Our high-tech glazing units provide excellent security and energy efficiency levels. The end user will save money on reduced heating bills and lower insurance premiums.