PVCu Suppliers for trade customers across the UK
PVCu is one the most popular material for windows and doors in the UK. It is low maintenance, energy efficient and provides a stylishly modern aesthetic. It can be used for both new build and replacement window installations.
- The Eurologik PVCu system from Eurocell provides excellent levels of thermal efficiency. It can achieve Window Energy Ratings (WER) of ‘A+’
- U-values as low as 0.8 W/m²K (triple glazing)
- Eurologik profiles are multi-chambered for excellent thermal performance
- Strong and durable systems with thermal inserts
- Tested to BS6375 for weather resistance
- Chamfered and Ovolo systems available
- Secured by Design security accredited
- Optional sash horns and Georgian bars to add a traditional look
- Eurocell Eurologik frames are made from 100% recycled PVCu in the central core and 100% virgin PVCu for the external faces
- Compatible with 28mm and 36mm glazing
The TWR Group fabricate a range of PVCu windows. We offer a range of styles including tilt and turn, French windows, and standard casement windows. We always strive to meet any size and design specifications our customers require.
The TWR Group is one of the UK’s leading Eurocell fabricators. Using Eurocell’s quality PVCu systems, we can supply energy efficient frames to all our trade customers.
The Eurocell Eurologik system provides excellent thermal and acoustic insulation levels. Eurocell produce high quality systems which are BBA certified for their enhanced security credentials. Eurocell create cost-effective PVCu systems enabling you to increase your company’s profits with quality Eurocell products from The TWR Group.
Our high-tech glazing units provide excellent security and energy efficiency levels. The end user will save money on reduced heating bills and lower insurance premiums.