Market leading WarmCore bi-fold doors
WarmCore is an innovative aluminium folding sliding door system. WarmCore bi-fold doors feature an orange PVCu thermal core. Their unique composite construction provides the best thermal efficiency levels on today’s market.
The fully concealed multi-chambered insulating core can achieve u-values of 1.4 W/m2K. This significantly out performs the thermal efficiency levels achieved by standard aluminium doors.
WarmCore bi-fold features
- Capable of achieving a U-value as low as 1.4 W/m2K with 28mm double glazing and 1 W/m2K with triple glazing
- Meets PAS 24 and Secured by Design standards
- 25% more thermally efficient than other traditional aluminium systems
- Inwards or outwards opening doors up to 6m wide with up to 7 sashes
- 70mm front-to-back overall sash frame depth
- Double-strength sash corners for rigidity and strength
- Hinges clip-fit for ease of on-site installation
- High security with dog-bolt security locking system
- Part M compliant threshold can be installed without ramps
- Choose from Pencil Round, Chamfered, Square or decorative external styling
WarmCore bi-fold doors are suitable for homes and commercial premises, including offices, cafés, and restaurants. The precision designed frames are manufactured to provide a 70mm overall sash depth. Their slim sightlines will enhance any type of property.
Each WarmCore door leaf is triple sealed with contact weatherstrip gaskets. This helps to eliminate draughts, leaks, and cold spots. WarmCore bi-fold doors also have excellent security properties. Fitted with 5-point locking systems they consistently achieve PAS 24 and secured by Design accreditation.